"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" Albert Einstein

Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Refection on the three weeks"

 
  
During the last three weeks I have learned a lot of thing. I had a chance to know my classmates who I have met for the first time. I also learned about many topics related to the internet and technology in general. First, I learned about the netiquette "Internet etiquette". It was the first time I hear this term and I really liked it and I think it should be taught to everyone before using the internet. After that I read Bax’s normalization article. It was hard to follow and to understand at the beginning, but after I read it couple of times it was easy to write about it. I love Bax’s idea about normalization and I hope for it to come true in my country. The third reading (Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants by Marc Prensky) was very interesting. It made me wonder I’m I native or immigrants? I guess I’m kind of little of both.
What I liked the most was getting to know about many websites about the use of it, the features, and making accounts and start using it.
I’ve learned about Blogger, Twitter, Wikispace, Delicious, Google reader, Yahoo groups.
It was really fun and interesting to know about all of that. I’m looking forward to the rest of the semester. EDU401 is really interesting and useful course.


                                                                                                               

5 comments:

  1. good afternoon ,,,
    the term "Internet etiquette" I am with you it is the first time I hear about it during EDu401 course and I am with you this course is very interesting
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. good afternoon Dear,
    me too I am interesting more and I love Bax’s idea about normalization and I hope for it to come true in Saudi Arabia classroom, which made students more interesting about what they learn.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for your comments

    I agree with you it will definitely change the studens' attitude toward schools and universities

    Bashayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam,
    I am glad that your enjoying this course and learning with having fun! I like how you started using hyperlinks in your post. It looks professional! I hope you will learn a lot more by the end of the course.
    Keep on learning!
    Dr. Hala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dr Hala :)
    I'm having fun but honstly sometimes it is too much work and not enough time!

    Bashayer

    ReplyDelete